Do You Have the Right Coverage?
Yes you can purchase coverage that covers your vehicle, through Collision and Comprehensive Coverage, but what if you are injured? Are you familiar with what coverage you have and the limits that are being offered to you are?
You Had an Accident, and are being Sued:
Liability Coverage: Protects you if someone else is killed or injured, or their property is damaged. It will pay for claims as a result of lawsuits against you up to the limit of your coverage, and will pay the costs of settling the claims.
You Were Injured in an Accident and cannot Work:
Accident Benefits Coverage: Provides you with benefits if you are injured in an automobile accident, regardless of who caused the accident. You may purchase increased limits for the following critical items that help you along the path to healing:
- Income Replacement
- Attendant Care
- caregiver coverage
Click here to learn more about Optional Accident Benefits
What if the Accident is NOT your Fault?
The section of your policy called DC-PD or Direct Compensation Property Damage is where the ‘no fault’ insurance kicks in. It covers damage to your vehicle or its contents, and for the loss of use of your vehicle or its contents, if another person was at fault for the accident. Even though someone else caused the damage, you collect directly from your own insurer. Read Further to understand how and when this coverage applies.
As you can see, there is much more to your policy than just a rate. By choosing to be insured through Axion-Protects Insurance, you will have a broker on your side, to help guide you through the decision making process and ensure you are well protected!
- 2019 Hybrid and Electric Car Guide: The All-Electric Vehicles
- 2019 Hybrid and Electric Car Guide: The Plug-In Hybrids
- 2019 Hybrid and Electric Car Guide: The Hybrids
- The Best Winter Tires for SUVs, Pickups in Canada for 2018-2019
- The Best Winter Tires for Cars in Canada for 2018-2019
- 2018 Hybrid and Electric Car Guide
- 2018 Brand, Model Dependability Study is Out
- Buying Or Leasing A Car: Pros And Cons
- 5 Surefire Tips To Save On Gas This Winter
- What is a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, Anyway?
- 2018 Hybrid SUV Guide
- The Most Fuel-Efficient Cars and SUVs in Canada for 2018 are…
- KBB’s List of Models with Best Resale Value in 2018
- 5 Good Practices to Ensure Safe Driving in Snow
- The Best Engines of 2018 According to Wards